First of all....I was so excited to see that I'm the BOOB of the day! Thank you so much for all the sweet wonderful things you guys said about me, you made my day!!!!
2.When did you start blogging? 11-11-09
3. Theme of blog (weight loss, family, circus clowns, sci-fi, erotica, fly fishing, doll collecting, star wars, etc) Weight loss, being banded, and just my life in general.
4. Did you go to BOOBs 2010? Yes, it was fabulous!
5. When were you banded? March 25, 2010
6. How much have you lost? 61 pounds (90 from my heaviest) right now I'm up 2 pounds, but I'm not changing my ticker til it's down! Too much fluctuation.
8.What/who do you hope to find/see/accomplish at BOOBs 2011? Some little tidbit of information that will magically help me reach my goal!
9.Children? Pets? 2 sons, 1 step son, 1 step daughter, 1 sweet dog, 1 evil dog!
10. Who is your roomie? Vickie and Jacquie
11. What day do you arrive? Thursday
12. What airport/flight/time? OH...1 or 1:30
13.What events are you signed up for? The walking tour and so far that's it.
14.Hobbies? Cooking, entertaining, theatre, painting
15. Career? My career/calling is motherhood. I'm the office manager for my family's trucking business, you can call me a Mother Trucker!
16. Single? Married? In a relationship? Married, to the sweetest, most patient man in the world.
17. Your birthday month? January ---Aquarius
18. What do you want other BOOBs to know about you? That I do love to Karaoke, but people need to understand, I don't have a pretty voice, I have a theatre voice, I can sell a song, I sing loud with great enthusiasm...so when we go Karaoke, don't be expecting Judy Garland....think Carol Channing, maybe Phyllis Diller....you have been warned!