Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Christmas was great. We had a wonderful time with our family. My hubby got me a Kindle Fire, LOVE it!! And I got lots of wonderful things. John was sick though on Christmas Day and on Monday and wasn't able to have dinner with us or anything, it was terrible. He's better now, but it was an awful stomach bug, what a way to spend the little bit of time he gets off.
I have lots to tell about the meetings with the life coach I was telling you about, but that will be a long post, so I'll have to do that one later. Our kids are doing well, we are enjoying the time off from school. And today is our 5th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 5 years. John brought me lunch at my office today and he said, I can't believe it either...it seems much longer. Then he said, really, I feel like we've always been together. What a sweet heart. I have so much to be thankful for. He's a very patient and wonderful man, he has put up with a lot of crap from me! Poor thing! But all in all, I think we've done pretty darn well. I'm happy and so glad I'm married to him!
I did not even try to eat well over the holidays, I just enjoyed myself. I threw up several times, so I felt like it wasn't as bad as it could have been, but....Oh the sweets!!!! I'm up 4 pounds....Oh well, I don't think it's going to stick for long. I was telling my son last night, that when I was really fat, nearly 300 pounds, I could eat cookies all day and night, gain 15 pounds and never feel any fatter than I did the day before, but now that I'm just "less" fat, it's a whole different story. If I eat badly one day and go up a pound....or 4...Holy Cow, it feels like 40 and I'm not joking. I'm so ready for the New Year, I love the fresh start, the commercials on TV about all the latest exercise and diet items...it keeps it in my mind more. I'll leave you with a pic of me an my sweet hubby. I'm a lucky girl! If you're reading John, Happy Anniversary...I love you!
Happy Wednesday All, and Happy New Year!
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Lordy, I guess I'll be busy this weekend. I hope you all are doing well, I'm reading... Take care!
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
And this is Runner Dog! The sweetest dog on the planet. I kid you not. You cannot not fall in love with this dog. He is so sweet. He's a mixed breed and we don't know the combo, but we like to say he's a Cha-wiener, because I know he's got Dachshund in him and Chihuahua too. He loves to snack, and sleep and be loved on....I adore this dog!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
- We hosted my office Christmas party last Friday at our house. It was fun, we had a great turn out. This Friday , I'm hosting the Christmas party for the club that puts on the Variety Show I'm in each Summer. The following weekend we are hosting the Hubby's office party. Busy, busy!
- My baby turned 15!!!! My oldest will be 18 in less than 2 weeks. I'm feeling a little old!
- I'm on day 4 of my new thyroid meds. I'm still feeling about the same though.
- Yesterday, it was 72 degrees here, today it's expected to freeze! Crazy weather!
- I cut my husband's hair at 4am today...WTF?
- I think my funk has lifted. I'm feeling pretty darned good right now!
- My weight is still the same. Some days, I feel really good about myself, some days, not so much....so things are pretty much the same!
- I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet!
- Today, I finally gave in to the crave for a McD's egg nog shake. It was not worth it. But it is definitely out of my system now!
I guess that about covers things. I'll leave you with a few pics from the office party.
I hope you guys are doing well. I'm not too worried about the holidays. I'm hoping to start losing again, but we all know it takes more than hoping!