- I have indeed reaffirmed my vows and my feelings for my band. I'm in love all over again. My band is magically in perfect adjustment! I haven't thrown up in more than a week. I feel great, no pain when I eat.
- I am fully aware that the fact that my band is being nice is due in great part to me being nice to it. I have been listening to my body in a way that I had forgotten to before. I have been following the rules.
- My hubby is on his second week of the Paleo diet and he's rocking it. He looks great, he feels great and he's completely dedicated to it.
- I have been doing a modified version of the Paleo diet, (still including some dairy) and last night I had pita and kibbie. I can say that I did not feel as well this morning as I have on the days after eating clean foods with no gluten.
- I am going to slowly wean myself from dairy, it will be hard, but I think I can do it.
- I've also decided to back of the wine for a while again. On Friday night I had a vodka with club soda and that was tasty, plus I didn't over serve as easily as I would with the wine.
- Today I am 6 months away from turning 50. I feel more confident today that I will reach my goal before I turn 50 then I have since I got banded.
- I have lost the weight I put on over Mother's Day. Today, I am 1 pound from my lowest post band weight. That feels good. I am 7 pounds from onederland....I want to get there this month. Again, I feel confident that I can do it.
- Emotionally I'm in a really good place right now. I feel really good about myself.
- I'm busy with rehearsals for the variety show I do each year. I'm excited about that, but it's always hard to juggle family responsibilities with the show.