Monday, November 23, 2009

I met my surgeon...he rocks.

I met my surgeon at the required seminar. It was very informative and I was glad that I went. There was this guy behind me and when they turned the lights down for the slide show, he began to snore, like nothing I've ever heard. Poor guy. I knew that I liked my surgeon when his response was very compassionate...he said, "sleep apnea is a devastating condition, it's nothing to laugh at, it is responsible for more sudden deaths in adults than any other condition." That being said, he was just so nice. So, I have my appointment with him on December 3, and I am so happy. I feel great about my decision. My insurance will pay 80%, so I just have to pay $2700.00 for the surgery. My darling husband said, a small price to pay for your health and happiness. God, I love that man. Anyway, I'm sending this blog out into space. I don't know if anyone will ever read it. But I'm reading tons of blogs and I feel so connected to some of these women. I'm going to figure out soon how to follow those blogs. Happy Turkey Day, it's coming!

No comments: