Friday, January 11, 2013

I've lost that loving feeling....

Towards my blog anyway.  I've seen it happen over and over to people I've followed, their posts get farther and farther between and then before you know...they're gone. 

I really just have no desire to blog anymore.  I really love reading your blogs and commenting when I can, but every time I go to write a post, I stop.  Maybe it's because I'm just boring and I never have any weight loss news to report.  Maybe, it's just run it's course.  I dont' know.

I will try to catch you up quickly on what's going on with me.  Here are a few bullets:
  • I'm still at the same spot weight wise.  I had gained a bit over the holidays, but due to some tightness, I'm back at my same old place.  Still feeling like I will never see 199...but still okay not hating myself for being 205-208.
  • The holidays were very nice. It was nice to be with family and friends.
  • I was tight, very tight over both Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • I'm having an unfill on Tuesday.
  • My hubby is more aggravated with my band than I am.
That's about it.  See, I'm boring.  And I'm just feeling like my blog is a little played out.  I'm going to be 50 in 17 days.  I was really hoping to be at my goal by then.  Not going to happen unless I change my goal, lol!  I'm hoping that an unfill will help me jump start my weight loss.  It's been really hard to make good choices, when eating hurts and it I know it's just going to come back up.  I will keep you posted on that.  I hope all is well in your world.  If anyone out there still bothers to check my blog...thanks!

Happy Friday!
T

14 comments:

Stephanie M. said...

I feel the same way. I rarely post anymore.

Dawnya said...

Post when you want...comment when you want. That's what Fluffy told me to do when I realized I wasn't blogging as much.

It's okay.

I hope the unfill helps.

-Grace- said...

Do what feels right for you.

I hope the unfill gives you some relief and movement on the scale.

Sandy said...

I am sure the unfill will make you feel so much better. When I had only a bit of fluid in the band because of travelling it helped get me back to eating solids. Give it a few months and you may see it is good to be looser. I still read at least once a week. Miss you guys but nice to see you on FB. I too only get in a post every couple of months. All of a sudden I get this urge to blog. Usually about life and not about weight loss. Anyway, next post should be about me being a Grandma. Baby girl due Feb. 12th. Blog when you get the chance. Always nice to know someone didn't die. Always wondered what happened to some of the bloggers.

Sam said...

You just need to do what feels right for you, blogging was never supposed to be for everyone else, it was only ever supposed to be for you :P

#fatfreefloozy said...

When your band is not playing fair and it feels like the end is out of sight, then it is hard to find the love for blogging, but getting to a point where you can love your band(hopefully with this unfill) will make all the difference! Good luck sweety!

Lonicera said...

I agree with Sandy - it's a relief to know the blogger we like didn't die, he/she just got bored with blogging! I feel as though I've followed your life for a few years, and enjoyed reading about it. I'll still keep you on my visible list of blogs. Why not update once a year? Either way, good luck to you Teresa.
Caroline

Barbara said...

Loved reading your update. Don't be a stranger. And happy birthday!!

Cindylew said...

Hey there pop tart. We're exactly the same with regards to philosophy of blogging. I don't post but still read weekly. I also agree for some that this practice can run its course and doesn't have to be a lifelong commitment. Love you and miss you.

Lap Band Gal said...

Good to hear from you

Ditto what Dawnya said :)

Roo said...

I know the feeling. I went through 2011 with very few posts, just didn't feel like it but I found getting back into it has been a good support for me. I try to read and comment but go through phases where I don't go near the blogs... I don't think it's a bad thing, life juts continues on. Good to here from you though. X

Steph said...

I think that a lot of us feel that way about our blogs...We have so many other things going on that blogging takes a back seat. Don't worry, the bloggis is all for you and we still keep up with your life via Facebook! :)

Skeeter said...

I felt the same way and even went and changed blogs. :) I just needed something new. Love you bunches and you need to do what is right for you!!

Sarah said...

Wow... you completely echoed where I am right now! Stuck at the 205ish arena, and okay with it... hubby more annoyed than I am, etc...! Happy early 50th - I turned 40 a few months back, and it has been great. And I find posting harder and harder, but I am trying really hard! Hang in there and keep up the great attitude and work!