Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring has sprung!

As promised here are a few pics of the springtime splendor in my yard. John has the greenest thumb around and I love when everything is in bloom. So...enjoy!






















So lovely! Now, thank you all for your comments and suggestions about my thyroid pill dilemma. Sandy, I read the article and have put a call into my doctor, but in the meantime, I made an executive decision and took it last night instead of this morning. All went well. And, Gilly, I know it seems crazy that I'm so tight in the morning. It's really bizarre, I only have 2.5 cc's in my 10 cc band. I wake up so tight in the mornings that if I drink water without thinking, I get stuck and sick, but by 10 in the morning, I'm usually loosened up quite a bit. My band is very fickle, hormonal fluctuations wreak havoc on my tightness. I would say on some days that I feel like I should get an unfill again, but then again, more than half of each month my restriction is just right. I have started logging my restriction to try getting a better idea of a pattern. It's frustrating some days, but if I'm careful, things really go okay. I really do want to take care of my band and don't want to be too tight.






This is such a great community of support and information. How cool is it that we don't have to wait until a monthly support group meeting to get input from others?






Happy Wednesday! I'm still alcohol free!



Big Hugs!



T











5 comments:

Darlin1 said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures....I love to garden!

XO

Sam said...

That garden is lovely :o)

Sandy said...

It's pure summer up here. It hit 25C with a humidex of 30C (I think that is high 70's to mid 80's in Fahrenheit). Thanks for sending the warmth up this way. I knew when I wrote my post about always being cold that one of you southerner's would help me out. Although I'd love some of those flowers in my garden right now. Hope the thyroid pill gets straightened out. Give the pharmacist a call too. They sometimes know more about taking pills than a doctor.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Jenny's band is usually like that in the morning too. LOVE the gardens.

Andrew said...

Nice piccies ... I love sitting in the garden when I can