- I used to know that when I'm really tight and struggling that I actually have some power to do things differently. I can choose not to eat solids, no matter how hungry I am. By making that choice, I will not pour gas on the flame...it will get better much quicker without the added irritation.
- I used to know that being hungry, even really hungry...well...it won't kill me, even if I think it will.
- I used to know that the band is just a tool. I have to really do my part or I'm not ever going to get where I want to go.
- I used to know how much I really do love my band. Not just on the days of the month when it decides to play nice.
- I used to know how good it feels to eat food that keeps me satisfied.
- I used to know that I have made real progress.
- I used to know that every time I looked in the mirror I would feel disgusted and ashamed and I used to know what a wonderful feeling it is to no longer be disgusted!
- I used to know that one of the things on my list of reasons why I wanted to get banded was to wear a football or track shirt to my son's events and not be out of place. I actually wore my son's shirt to the last 2 events...a plain old size large. I used to think that would feel divine!
- I used to know that I would get to my goal no matter how long it took me.
- I used to know that I was worth the effort.
These are the things that today....I know I'm going to work on knowing again. Thanks for all the support guys, it means so much to me. I think this must be the 2 year itch and it's going around. It's time for the 3 year slide into goal! I hope you have a great weekend. Things are much better on the band front. I'm not feeling so tight. I'm able to eat better and that always makes me feel better.