Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm still alive....

Yep, still alive, but certainly not blogging.  Every morning when I get to work, I sit at my desk, I check my email, then I got to blogger and catch up, then I go to write a post....and nothing.....I got nothing.  I've been super busy with my kids and football season.  Oh....and "The Voice" is back on, so I've been tuning in to see Adam, mostly out of respect for his intellect and musical abilities, and ....
 
well, yeah...that's it.  I love him for his mind!

I just love this show and now that I heard Christina is not coming back next season, I'm already looking forward to the next one, lol!

I read your blogs, I comment sometimes, my weight is still the same.  Some days I feel pretty good about myself, some days I feel like a cow.  So, yeah not much has changed.  I still haven't magically gotten a good dose of mojo.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive. 

Take care y'all!
Big Hugs,
T

6 comments:

Shannon said...

o yes he has a very nice....mind!

speck said...

I must admit I clicked on the picture to make it bigger! lol

Yes, I just saw where Christina and Cee Lo are taking a break.

It's going to be Shakira(sp?)and Usher.(I hope you like spoilers!!!) lol

Sandra

Mar's kids said...

OMG. Just....OMG. I'm supposed to get work done after looking at that picture???

You are lovely. Keep on your path, my dear, we're here commenting, and cheering you on :)

Michelle said...

I wish I was that hand!

MandaPanda said...

I've never wanted to be a hand so much in my life...

Alright...well...we're in the same place. I blog because I love to hear myself talk, not because I'm making any actual progress. *sigh*

Laura Belle said...

Damn it. I licked the screen again.