- Since my fill, I'm feeling much better, not throwing up, but I don't have the kind of restriction I had before, I'm thinking maybe I should get a little more in soon, but will wait and see. My fills always are slow to take.
- My weight was up several pounds and I was pissy about it. I also used my pissiness as an excuse to comfort myself with food. I'm over that now.
- I decided to do Medi-fast. My best friend is doing it and I decided I needed something to really kick start my weight loss. I've read tons about it and how quickly you can lose. I'm on day 3 and it's not so bad, I'm not hungry and the little mini meals are perfect for a bandster. I'm hoping this will get me back into losing. Oh, and that means no drinking! Oy!
- I will be seeing a few of my band buddies in October, and in January my stepson is getting married, both of these are great motivators for me to get my butt in gear. I've been just kind of depressed lately and feeling like a failure in the weight department.
- I need to be nicer to myself. I haven't reached my goal, but unlike every other weight loss attempt, I'm not fatter than I was when I started. For me, that's saying a lot, especially 3 years out from the onset. I'm still 75 pounds down from my heaviest and 58 pounds from my surgery weight. I have plenty to be proud of.
- It baffles me that I could feel so good about myself one week and the following week, just feel like crap. Tammy Wynette wasn't lying when she said "sometimes it's hard to be a woman..."
- You're welcome for getting "Stand by your Man" stuck in your head too.
- My step-daughter is enrolled in nursing school has a job and has moved out, into her own place. I really proud her.
- My son starts college in a little over a week. I can't believe it.
- My baby started school yesterday, he's a Junior. Where does the time go?
- My Hubby is doing great at his new job.
Take it easy...until next time.