Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Week one on Medifast.

Well, I survived week one of Medifast and OMG! I lost 8 pounds in one week.  I haven't lost 8 pounds in a whole month in over a year! I am so excited.  One thing I can say about the program is that it really does work.  The food is not that bad and you get to eat every 2-3 hours so, you're really not that hungry. It has done wonders for my MOJO and I finally feel like I'm in control again.  I have no desire to cheat, because the results are such great incentive.  Just wanted to share that news with you.  Woo Hoo!

Big Hugs!
T

7 comments:

Dawnya said...

Awesome!!! Keep up the great work.

Beth Ann said...

Holy cow! Go you!

Barbara said...

Wonderful!!! What a great WL number

Catherine55 said...

Good for you! Way to go! :)

Roo said...

That's great. You will be feeling on top of it all again very soon. Keep up the positivness!

Darlin1 said...

WOW....inspiring!

XO

speck said...

That is great. Good for you. It's always great to hear when someone has struggled and then finds the mojo again and gets back on track.

I'm happy for you.