Today I'm having one of those days. It's a good day and I'm happy, but I feel change in the air, it's brewing and it makes me feel a bit uneasy.
Here's what's happening:
- My baby is graduating from the 8th grade in just a couple of weeks. That means we will have 3 in high school in the fall, 2 juniors and one freshman.
- My step daughter will start driving next month! She turns 16! It's time to get a car for her too!
- I'm starting a new business venture, something like I've never done before. I'm excited, I feel passionate about the products I'll be selling and I think it's a really great opportunity for me, but a little out of my comfort zone.
- As far as my weigth loss goes, I feel like I am on the cusp, I literally am on the cusp, the cusp of the 100's I'm close to onederland and it's invigorating and scary all at once. It makes me feel like it's time to kick it up a notch. I feel like my body is trying to tell me something, like....excuse me, how about a little exercise today?
- I feel pretty good about my progress, I feel pretty good about things in general. Next month rehearsals begin for the Variety Show I'm in each summer. I would really like to lose 10 pounds before the show, in late July. I don't know if that's feasible, since I'm a slow loser, but I really would like for that to happen. (send vibes now please!)
- I don't know how else to put it, just that I feel uneasy, maybe a little anxious, a little excited all rolled up in one.
Things are changing....