Hello peeps. I'm approaching my 3 year band anniversary. I've been doing a great deal of thinking and really trying to be honest with myself. Here are the things I've discovered:
- There is nothing wrong with my band.
- There is something wrong with the user.
- When I make a bad choice, I will be the one to pay for it.
- I have a problem with sugar.
- I have a problem with bread.
- I have a problem separating my wants from my needs.
- I still use food as a drug.
- The reason I haven't reached my goal, is because I haven't believed that I could do it and I haven't believed that I deserve it.
- I can and I do deserve to be at my goal weight.
- I still miss the anonymity of being fatter.
- I am a slow learner.
- I am losing again.
- I will reach my goal.
- No one can do it for me.
I weighed in today at 204, the first time in a long time I've been below 205. I want to get there....and that's a big step for me. I haven't wanted it bad enough.
I hope you all have a great day, as always, thanks for your support. You've been a huge blessing to me on this journey.