Tuesday, October 15, 2013

3.11 pounds per week

Hi there, sorry that I didn't post last week.  I had a 2 pound loss last week, this week only .2 loss.  That's okay though, I'm not concerned.  In 9 weeks I'm down 28 pounds, that's 3.11 pounds per week.  Not too shabby. 

My hubby is better, he had to go back in the hospital for 4 days, had additional surgery for infection.  But now he's good.  That was so scary! I'm so glad that is finally behind us.

I've got an exciting weekend coming up, meeting up with some wonderful girlfriends out of town.  I cannot wait to see them and have some much needed R & R! I'm planning to have fun and cocktail while I'm there, but I'm not planning to go overboard.  I hope I don't undo any of my hard work.

Have a great day!
Big Hugs!
T

3 comments:

Darlin1 said...

Have FUN......NO WORRIES!

XO

vickyl said...

I would love if you could tell us more about your medifast plan....you look so good ...I'd love to hear your pro's and con's for those of us considering trying medifast. Thanks!

Barbara said...

You look freakin awesome and SEXY.. you go girl.. I wish I had that discipline!!!