Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Week 7...update

Well, I did not get to post last week, because my sweet hubby had emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix.  Needless to say, it was an eventful week.  I had a lot to share too! My week 6 weigh in was -5.1 pounds and this week's -3. For a 7 week total of: -25.6!!  That's an average of 3.65 per week.  I can't tell you how much this pleases me!! I am in the 180's! I have not seen the 180's since 1989.  Wooo hoo! Can I get a holla!

That's about it...
Big Hugs!
T

3 comments:

Ask Me About My Band, My Lap-Band said...

First, how's hubby???

Second, congrats on the weight loss!! How does it all feel with the band?

speck said...

Thank goodness your husband is ok. Good to hear.

25lbs in 7 weeks....Theresa you have done great. Good for you!

Sandra

#fatfreefloozy said...

Wow! You are doing super well! HUrray!