Friday, June 4, 2010

BYOC

Mod Hair Ken (above), and his groovy pad (below), where he and
Barbie hung out on the deck listening to the hi-fy!



BYOC - Friday

1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? That's a hard one. I love living were I do, because of the proximity to family and my dearest friends. However, I would love to have a beach house in Seaside, Florida and a cool mountain get away, because it gets really hot in my neck of the woods.

2. How old were you when you got drunk the 1st time? Like really drunk...I guess about 16 or 17. The first really memorable drunk, I had several Long Island Iced Teas and proceeded to buy cowboy boots, they were $300. and I wore them out of the store, so when I sobered up and realized I really didn't want them, I couldn't return them.

3. What was your favorite toy growing up? I guess, my Barbie dream house. It was one of the toys that I wanted so badly and when I got it, I would just play for hours on end. I loved my Mod-Hair Ken too that I got that same Christmas.

4. What is your favorite season and why? I love the fall, well in the South, fall weather really doesn't kick in until late fall early winter. But I love that first cool snap and football season and getting to build a fire. Good times.

5. Repeat question: Which blog or comment spoke to you this week and why? All of your comments about my jerky ex husband really made me feel good. You guys are the best!

Happy Friday guys, I'm going on vacation this weekend, so I hope I don't miss out on too much.



Hugs.



T

5 comments:

Pamela E. Williams said...

Have a great time on your vacation Tess.

Cindylew said...

Tesser...have a safe and fun-filled weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fantastic time. Let me know when you want us out there!

Girl Bandit said...

Glad our comments helped...

Kristin said...

Have a great vacation!