- My biopsy on my thyroid came back and the nodules are benign! yay!
- I was going to go for a CT scan Tuesday for the hematoma/scar tissue in my abdomen. I decided not to, my friend who is a surgical nurse and my friend who is a Dr. concur that it feels like a lipoma to them (a fatty tumor) and according to Dr. Hubby, it's not getting bigger, but I'm getting smaller, so I feel it more.
- My weight stays the same....what's up with that?
- My clothes don't fit me, I had bought a few cute dresses, I wore one to work today, and I have never experienced such terrible static cling in my life. I've spent the whole day shocking myself and pulling my dress off of my ass!
- I think my esophagus is mad at me. I PB'd water this morning and then at lunch, I thought all was well, but my food was a little spicy and well, I had to PB again after lunch, because of the burning from the spicy food. I've never experienced that before and I don't like it one bit.
- I miss my boys terribly and cannot wait til they come home on Friday!
- We are hosting a big party this weekend, big surprise, right?
- It is dry! I mean dry, especially for our little corner of LA. , it has not been this dry since 1963, wow!
- Sometimes, I want to eat a sandwich, and I want to eat it in the car, in a hurry, I kind of miss that.
- When I'm really hungry and I need to have something but don't have time to sit down and eat something slowly, I drink a glass of milk. I used to not drink milk, I love it now!
I think that about covers all of the things rattling around in there at the moment. Have a great hump day.