- Friday evening I had my Business Launch for Rodan & Fields Dermatologist, and it was a great success! I sold way more than I thought I would and am very close to earning back my initial investment, how cool is that?
- My next door neighbor passed away on Thursday and the funeral was Saturday. It was a wonderful funeral, a real celebration of his life and quite quirky. It's nice when you walk a way from a funeral knowing that the deceased would have loved the display of affection and appreciation!
- My kids are back at their dad's for a week and I hate it, particularly because my oldest and his girlfriend broke up, and I just hate that I'm not able to keep an eye on him and make sure he's okay. It's so hard when your kids are hurting.
- My PB free week went pretty well. I did have one PB episode during the week, but clearly it was due to user error. I think my fill level is just right and that I really have been pushing the envelope as far as bite size and chewing. Once I got back to basics, and started really listening to the band (hello, don't take another bite unless you are sure!) I didn't have any problems.
- I wanted to wear a black dress to the funeral that I haven't worn in a while. This is just a plain black dress and it's always been a little snug around the middle. I bought it for my 25th class reunion a few years ago. Anyway, I was shocked when I put it on that it was way too big on me and I couldn't wear it. I don't really understand it, as my weight has virtually stayed the same for months now. I guess something is happening, whether I can see it or not.
I guess that about covers things. I'm not a big fan of Monday, but hey....it's here so, I guess I'll deal with it. I hope you all have a great week. I've got some blog catching up to do.