- I suck at this.
- My lack of planning is hurting me.
- Just because I'm tired and busy does not give me an excuse to do poorly.
- I may never see the scale move in a downward way again!
- When I get home I need to prepare food for me as well as my family in a short time, going to rehearsal hungry and staying hungry for 3 hours does not help me make good choices.
- Last night at 9 pm I ate some Ramen Noodles! Ramen Noodles people...no nutritional value, loaded with sodium and fat...and 380 calories to boot.
- I'm tired, and realized I keep forgetting to take my B-12 tablets!
- I'm too lame to even join one of the challenges, because I don't want to be the only person in the challenge to gain or not lose at all.
- I'm getting complacent.
- I'm getting old.
- And, now...I'm getting over it!
This is my official plea!....if you read me, give me some advice, some tid bit of information that will spur me on to success. Please.
I had a fabulous weekend, but of course I drank too much wine and ate sweets among other things. I feel like I'm never going to get there, to a normal weight. I want to, but obviously not bad enough to change my evil ways.
Have a great day....Big Hugs!