- We hosted my office Christmas party last Friday at our house. It was fun, we had a great turn out. This Friday , I'm hosting the Christmas party for the club that puts on the Variety Show I'm in each Summer. The following weekend we are hosting the Hubby's office party. Busy, busy!
- My baby turned 15!!!! My oldest will be 18 in less than 2 weeks. I'm feeling a little old!
- I'm on day 4 of my new thyroid meds. I'm still feeling about the same though.
- Yesterday, it was 72 degrees here, today it's expected to freeze! Crazy weather!
- I cut my husband's hair at 4am today...WTF?
- I think my funk has lifted. I'm feeling pretty darned good right now!
- My weight is still the same. Some days, I feel really good about myself, some days, not so much....so things are pretty much the same!
- I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet!
- Today, I finally gave in to the crave for a McD's egg nog shake. It was not worth it. But it is definitely out of my system now!
I guess that about covers things. I'll leave you with a few pics from the office party.
I hope you guys are doing well. I'm not too worried about the holidays. I'm hoping to start losing again, but we all know it takes more than hoping!