Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The other members of our family.

Hey guys, hope your day is going well. I've introduced you to my family on my blog many times over, but just realized that I've never introduced you to the four-legged members of our family. So, here's a quick post to show you the two dogs in our family. They are my step dogs, they were part of the package when I married John, so I've been their Mama for 5 years this month.



This is Jessie (affectionately referred to as Cujo!) She is a Dachshund, Rat Terrier mix....trust me, that is a bad combination. She is very, very territorial and protective of me! John can't kiss me without her going crazy on us! She's a very smart dog, but definitely fierce. Anytime we have guests, she has to be put in her kennel.


And this is Runner Dog! The sweetest dog on the planet. I kid you not. You cannot not fall in love with this dog. He is so sweet. He's a mixed breed and we don't know the combo, but we like to say he's a Cha-wiener, because I know he's got Dachshund in him and Chihuahua too. He loves to snack, and sleep and be loved on....I adore this dog!


So, while thinking about these wonderful creatures today, I realize that the dogs are representative of my mood swings...my "split personality" if you will. Ha, I really can be sweet, but I can also be Cujo.


Hope you have a great day!

Big Hugs,

T









8 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

So cute!

Jacquie said...

I'm so happy I get the 'cute' you! Both dogs are adorable but this ears on Runner would make me melt! What a cutie!

Cat said...

I love them both!!!! Thanks for sharing!

trishajo said...

awwww our 4 legged family members def deserve some recognition! i should do a post for mine, too! :)

Laura Belle said...

Too cute! I just want to cuddle both of them!

Lee Ann said...

Runner Dog looks like he could take off and fly with those ears. Love him! I just want to grab him.

Beth Ann said...

Cha-weiner. Hee. :)

Rhonda said...

Aww, what a pair of sweeties! :)