Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Letters


We can give this a try:

Dear Ex-Husband,
 I hate summer visitation schedule.  The week that the boys are with me goes too quick, the week they are with you feels like an eternity.

Dear Current Husband,
 I love you, and I'm so proud of you for sticking to  your diet this week, even when work is so overwhelming.  You've helped me eat better this week too.

Dear scale,
 Thanks for today!

Dear Band,
 Make up your mind!

Dear Negative People,
 Snap out of it!

Dear rehearsal schedule,
  Please don't interfere with my family too much!

Dear House,
 Get ready to be cleaned!!

Dear Friday,
 What took you so long?

Dear Blogland,
 Thanks... and... Big Hugs,
 T
 

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I second - "Dear Band: Make up your mind!!!"

Unknown said...

I like the Friday letters. and thanks for the commenty boost.

Ahh the joys of ex-husbands.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Good job!

Linda said...

Yea for a good scale! My band has made up it's mind - it's tight.
xoxoLinda

Barbara said...

Great job. Now doesn't that feel better!,

Gilly said...

Dear This Post:

I love you!!

Steph said...

You have the best answers on this! :)