- Saturday was a great day, we had a huge karaoke party at our house....I drank way too much wine and woke up with a terrible hangover on Sunday....the worst I've had since I've been banded.
- When I woke up with said hangover, all I wanted to do was eat greasy food and drink lots of cold water. STUCK like a truck on everything, thus began the day of Hell. I'd take a sip and PB and then try to eat something and PB again. I was miserable. So, since then, I've been on a very soft diet trying to let my band settle down and love me again.
- I did not sleep well Sunday night, so that added to my overall crabbiness, so last night at 7:30 pm I took one Tylenol PM and I've been in a drug induced coma-like state all day.
- This morning I couldn't find my sunglasses, and I was huffing about the kitchen, when I turned quickly in front of the sink, my IPhone flew in the sink full of water.
- I started crying. My sweet husband grabbed it quick and dried it off. I was sad.
- When I got to the office I realized there was no sound on my phone and I could only text.
- Things start to get better though. Sweet husband repeatedly checks on me to make sure my day is getting better
- Then I got a new phone today...I got the new IPhone and Siri is possibly the best thing that could happen to someone like me who is nearly blind and can't see to text! Yay.
- I got a new purse, and sunglasses too, because I was so pissed that I couldn't find my glasses and that my phone flew out of my purse!
- I thought that all my stuff wasn't backing up when I synced my phone and I was stressed that I might lose my photos, but I didn't and all is right with my world.
I hope you all have a great day. As I said mine started out pretty sucky, but it's much better now.