Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ten Things Thursday!

Ten Things Thursday!

1.  Bloggers are the best! Thanks for the inspirational words yesterday on my pity post! You're the best!

2.  I'm going to a wedding out of town tomorrow and get to see cousins that I haven't seen in ages. My sister and I are going and I'm so excited!

3.  The beginning of school is going pretty smoothly so far.  Knock on wood!

4.  I got a mani-pedi today and got white tips on my toes. I always do white tips on my fingers, and a bright color on my toes.  I do NOT like it!  I keep staring at my feet, they look bizarre!

5.  I bought $20.00 worth of Powerball tickets yesterday and won $8.00, so I'm only in the hole for $12.00.  I only buy a ticket when it's up in the 100's of millions.  I was feeling lucky!

6.  I'm going to high-light my hair with red this weekend.  I'm feeling sassy.

7.  I don't know what to wear to the wedding and I don't have time to shop, because....I had to get my nails done.

8. I'm missing the first scrimmage of the season for my son's football team.  I'm feeling slightly guilty.

9.  I want to see "Hope Floats."

10.  My husband lost his wedding ring.  Even his fingers are skinny now.  I stopped wearing mine at 50 pounds down because it was too big and I was afraid of the same thing.  Today he said, "maybe I lost it in the shower, I'll look when I get home.  If it's not there....I'm single!" Ha ha!


Hope you all have a great weekend.  Thanks for all the support!
Big Hugs!
T

3 comments:

Ask Me About My Band, My Lap-Band said...

Enjoy your weekend!!!! I like bright colors on my toes too! I have SUPER bright orange on them right now :)

Hope you find your hubby's ring! If it makes you feel any beter, I asked mine where his was the other day and he said, "It's in my car." Oh, that's a great place for it!!

Have fun!!!!!!!!

Sarah G said...

Hope Floats is one of my all time favorite movies. Truly. Rent it if you can so it's not chopped up with commercials. You.will.cry.

MandaPanda said...

Do you mean "Hope Floats" or "Hope Springs"? I love Hope Floats but I'm looking forward to taking my mom to see "Hope Springs"