Ten Things Thursday!
1. Bloggers are the best! Thanks for the inspirational words yesterday on my pity post! You're the best!
2. I'm going to a wedding out of town tomorrow and get to see cousins that I haven't seen in ages. My sister and I are going and I'm so excited!
3. The beginning of school is going pretty smoothly so far. Knock on wood!
4. I got a mani-pedi today and got white tips on my toes. I always do white tips on my fingers, and a bright color on my toes. I do NOT like it! I keep staring at my feet, they look bizarre!
5. I bought $20.00 worth of Powerball tickets yesterday and won $8.00, so I'm only in the hole for $12.00. I only buy a ticket when it's up in the 100's of millions. I was feeling lucky!
6. I'm going to high-light my hair with red this weekend. I'm feeling sassy.
7. I don't know what to wear to the wedding and I don't have time to shop, because....I had to get my nails done.
8. I'm missing the first scrimmage of the season for my son's football team. I'm feeling slightly guilty.
9. I want to see "Hope Floats."
10. My husband lost his wedding ring. Even his fingers are skinny now. I stopped wearing mine at 50 pounds down because it was too big and I was afraid of the same thing. Today he said, "maybe I lost it in the shower, I'll look when I get home. If it's not there....I'm single!" Ha ha!
Hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for all the support!