Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday again so soon...

What happened to this week? It just flew by. Not that I'm complaining, I guess I've just been so busy that it's all a blur. My oldest son is involved in two sports, and he doesn't get his license til next month, so...drive, drive, drive. I have another Mardi Gras Ball this weekend, it's a costume ball, so I'm excited about it. I much prefer costume to dressy....more comfy shoes. I can't imagine what it would be like to wear heels and not pay for it, when I read Catherine 55's blog about what's different after 70 lbs. one of the things on her list is that she can wear heels all day and they don't hurt! Ah, in a perfect world... Anyway, I'm glad the weekend is here. The only thing that could make it better, would be a call from the doctor to schedule my surgery. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Oh yeah, and go SAINTS!

2 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Life is just busy full stop, huh Tessie! I know what it's like too, running kids around.. mums taxi to the max.
I hope you get that call re: surgery soon. I will be cheering you on from the sidelines. It's a very exciting time.
Have a lovely weekend.
Cara x

DB said...

That call will come soon & you will rock that band!