Monday, February 1, 2010

What happens if my insurance doesn't come through?

I'm starting to get a little nervous and anxious. What happens if my insurance says no again? Then what do I do? I want this so badly, I've told anyone who would listen about my plans. What do I do if it doesn't happen for me? I just don't know if I have it in me to diet like I used to. I can't seem to stay on a plan anymore. I'm feeling desperate. I don't want to be fat anymore, but I don't want to be hungry all the time either. Whaa, whaa, whaa, maybe I should have some cheese to go with that whine! Anyway, it's Monday, a new week, a new chance to start fresh, maybe a phone call from the surgeon? Who knows. I hope everyone has a great day.

2 comments:

AM said...

My fingers are crossed for you! I know exactly how you feel. I was denied my first time, almost 2 years later I applied again. I would of paid the money looking back now, out of my own pocket... to be healthy and happy there is no limit on what I would pay. It is worth every penny. Best wishes!

DB said...

Fingers crossed here too. The waiting is so hard - I wish you all the best.