Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I guess that makes me a stalker...

If I call the pre-certification department of my insurance company everyday does that make me a stalker? Well, I don't care if it does. Today, the girl pawned me off to the appeals department and all I got was a recorded message with no way to leave a message. Oh well, I'm not going to get discouraged today. If it's meant to be, it will be. Man, that's even hard to say, much less truly believe it. But today, I'm going to repeat it to myself over and over again, don't get discouraged, don't get discouraged. Okay, I'm not discouraged any more. Onward march!

3 comments:

Tami said...

I'm reading your blog anxiously waiting for you to hear some good news. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hoping you stay positive and try not to get too discouraged.

Amy W. said...

COME ON! I want an answer! I want a GOOD answer!!!!!

Bianca said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too. I hope the good news arrives soon.