Friday, October 1, 2010

BYOC




1.Are you late, early or on time?
I am early or on time, I hate to be late and I hate it when others are late, especially if they don't call to tell me.


2. Name 3 things you dislike and 3 things you like:
Dislike:

Waking up when I don't want to

Waste

lies

Like:
Family
Musical Theatre
Fall weather

3. Are you a morning or night person?
I don't like to wake up in the morning sometimes, but the older I get the more I like the morning. If it's after dark and I sit still for more than a few minutes, I want to go to sleep.

4. What is your favorite clothes store?
CATO. It has inexpensive clothes, but they are stylish and they have plus sizes and regular sizes with accessories in the middle. One day I too will veer to the right!!

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in life and in blogland. Wow, it's always hard to go back to work after you've had an exciting weekend. I've been playing catch up in all areas, this weekend I will wash til the laundry is done! And it's homecoming week, lots of preparation and football, tonight is the dance. And then, of course BOOBS on the brain, Chicago was a wonderful experience. I'm so glad I went. I really can't wait til next year!



Other than that, I can't believe it's already Friday! I plan to sleep late tomorrow and then clean house like Martha Stewart's coming to visit! Happy weekend guys!


Big Hug!


Theresa

5 comments:

Mary H. said...

oooh, I forgot about Cato...that is def. one of my favorites too. Inexpensive & cute.

Mary H. said...

Thanks for "following" me! I get so excited to see folks who I read and admire following little old me! Yay :)

Joey said...

We don't have CATO. Bummer. I miss you, my bronze goddess!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Boobs on the brain - fo sho!

Canadian Bird said...

I have NEVER shopped Cato, which we do have. Is that strange? I didn't even know (until recently) that was an option for me. Guess I'll have to check it out. I'm all for options!!! :)
Blessings,
Robin at Band on the Run