LilySlim - Weight loss

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Friday Night in Chicago- Picutre post #1

Amy W. after a shot of tequila with no lime to chase with...she chased it with a cookie,
not quite the same!


Catherine & Amy!!!! I was a little star struck, I won't lie!

Me & Catherine, she's amazing!
Me & Joey, the Scandinavian Princess

Julie, Grace and the best Roomie ever Vickie

Gail, Jenny, Maria and Robin

Cindy and StephanieSandy, Jacquie and Joey
Lynda with a Y, Alexis,Bonnie, Maria and Sherry
Bonnie
Jacqui, Linda with and I, Bonnie, Gilly and JoeyKristen and Sherry

Wow, what a wonderful time, everyone was so nice and I had a blast. More pics to come, stay tuned! Big Hugs!
T

14 comments:

Canadian Bird said...

GREAT pics... all the stuff I missed.
Can I say again, Tessie, how much I LOVE your hair. It's smashing! :)
Blessings,
Robin at Band on the Run

Michelle said...

Awesome pictures.

Drazil said...

Love seeing new pics from this!

Sandy Lee said...

Love the pics. Will get mine up next week.

DiZneDiVa said...

Great photos! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."

Cindylew said...

Great pics...I miss you already Tessie.

To Band or not To Band? said...

Oh - I am so jealous, but I can feel an Aussie one coming on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Vickie "The Queen Bee" said...

Great photos, Theresa. I had so much fun and I miss you :(

Jacquie said...

Great pics!

Bonnie said...

The pictures are so cute. I remember trying to be slick sneaking into the pic with Lynda, Alexis, Sherry and Maria. Little did I know that it would be posted. I don't know what the heck kind of face I was making in mine. :0

It was so great meeting you in person. Already looking forward to next time.

Libby said...

That looks like so much fun. I am getting banded tomorrow and hoping that there is another gathering next year so I can join in!

Amy W. said...

OH YOU beautiful thing you! COme here to Pensacola so I can hug you! That shot of me taking that damn tequila minus anything to chase it is priceless! I kinda forgot about it! Thank Goodness you have it forever frozen in photographic evidence! hahaha

Pamela E. Williams said...

Everybody looks so pretty!! Tessie I have to repeat you are a gorgeous lady.

Meli said...

I LOVE these pics! thanks for tagging everyone so i can see who's who! :)