Monday, October 11, 2010

What a weekend!

I had a wonderful weekend in Ohio. We met some of my husbands old high school friends, we went to see a Buckeye's game, we had a blast! I'm so glad we did it, even though I'm dragging today. I'll post pictures soon. On the band front, my fill is definitely working. It's taking me a bit to get used to being tight again, but I'm definitely enjoying the change in my appetite. I met two bandsters this weekend, they are both a year out and doing well, they are a couple and he is like me, he's only had 2 fills and is only at 3ccs and really has good restriction, she has had many fills and is at 9 ccs and still really doesn't have much restriction. It's amazing to me how different every ones journey is. So, it's definitely Monday and lots of catching up to do at work. Have a great day!
Big Hug!
T

2 comments:

LDswims said...

I hope you get used to the latest fill easily and soon.

I would love to go to a Buckeye's game. I bet that was awesome!

Libby said...

Can't wait to see your pics. Glad your fill is working.