1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
• I don't know about that. I think that some people have an instant connection. I felt that when I met my husband, but I don't know if I'd call it love at first sight.
2. What's your idea of a romantic evening?
• Dinner out and a glass of wine by the fire after.
3. Who was your first crush?
• Too many to recall, but some of the more notable celebrity crushes were: Jan Michael Vincent, David Cassidy and Vince Van Patton, I had "Tiger Beat" magazines everywhere!
4. What do you believe is a stronger emotion – love or hate?
• I think that love and hate are so closely related it's hard to separate them. I just think that love is the better of the two. The passion you feel with both emotions can be overwhelming. Hate can cause people to lose sight of reality to go against the basic rules of civilization, so can love. A woman who hates her husband so much that she runs him down in a parking lot and a woman who sacrifices her own life to save the life of her child defy reason.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your life in blogland and in real life.
• The outpouring of love and support for Barbara has been beautiful and a real testament to the bonds that we have formed here. I can't quit thinking about Barbara, my heart hurts for her.
• In my life, my first cousin died also and I have been asked to do his Eulogy. I'm honored and a little nervous. He was a wonderful man and I loved him dearly! I've spent a great deal of time over the last couple of days reflecting on life in general. Today is my 48th birthday and I'm not feeling particularly old…a little hung over, but not too old. I think we are so lucky to have each other. I've been very emotional and hormonal lately and my husband has had Hell with me. I don't know how to change that about myself, I know I'm being ugly and hard to live with but I can't help it. Why do I have to be crazy? Other than that, I'm just totally busy with work and Mardi Gras, it's all too much. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.