LilySlim - Weight loss

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I never thought I'd make it to the 30 pound down mark! I was so happy to see it that I nearly cried. Now, I want more and I want it now! (just kidding, sort of...)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did. We had friends over for a Bar-B-Que. We were with our kids and it was just a great weekend. Yesterday, I did nothing. I just hung out all day watching TV and spending time with my kids and my hubby. It was a great long weekend.

I did not get up and walk this morning, but I will tomorrow. I'm happy with my weight loss. I am scheduled for a fill tomorrow and I really don't think I need one. I have good restriction and feel that when I do overeat, it's generally hormone driven. I don't have cravings like I did before and if I'm really being honest with myself...if I'm not satisfied, it's because I make bad choices. I'm so glad that I made the decision to get the band, and I am so very, very glad that I found all of you!

Big Hug and happy week!
T

21 comments:

Andrew said...

Happy Tuesday and happy 30lbs loss.....

Jenny said...

Woot! 30 lbs down is fantastic, T! I'm so looking forward to hitting the big 3-0 myself!

Kerri said...

YAY 30!!! Congrats!

Colls said...

Congrats! 30 down is awesome! <3

-Grace- said...

Congrats Tess!!!

Carmen said...

whoo hoo..awesome!

Nicole said...

Congrats on thirty!!! especially after a holiday weekend!!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Hey, HEY!!! Congratulations on being 30 down! You are doing wonderful ♥

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the Big 3-0!!! Fantastic job!!

Jenny said...

30!! What a great number!

Linda said...

Congrats on 30!! You rock!!

Nella said...

Back at you babe!
What a feeling eh?
Congrats!

amandakiska said...

Look at you losing weight on a holiday weekend! Would that EVER have happened before? You are doing great. Congrats x 30!

Nawlinz Lady (Dee) said...

30 lbs is where People really start to notice. YaY!

Sam said...

Congrats on the big 3-0!!!!

And to lose on a long weekend, even better.

Drazil said...

Right back atcha my Rosebud...and thanks for the comment today. I loves you!

Sandy Lee said...

30 is such a great number. So happy you got there. More losses on the way!

Cindylew said...

Happy 30 gumdrop.
Way to go.

Jacquie said...

You are rockin girlfriend! Congrats on 30!

Bianca J said...

30 down is awesome! Congrats!!

I can do this.....finally said...

Yay!! That is awesome! I want to cry everytime I read someone has made it to a milestone! I'm sure I'll boohooo everytime I do :) Even a small loss will be emotional because I, like most I read about, feel I will never loose the weight. And when it works? well woooo freakn hoooo!!!!