Friday, July 30, 2010

BYOC - Bring Your Own Craziness...

BYOC my little bumblebees....we get to know each other better and we get a free blog topic for our fried brains!  Join in if you want and ENJOY!

1.  What is your favorite genre of movies?  (comedy/romance/horror/action)
I love a good comedy or a romantic comedy. I love movies!

2.  What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
Hunan shrimp, hi hoops, anything spicy. Yummmmy!

3.  Okay no one kill me for this one - and don't answer if you don't want to BUT I just saw some preview for Dr. Phil on swingers and I wondered - what's your take on swingers.....for it, against it, do it, would never do it, etc.?
I think swinging is very dangerous. But, to each his own.


4.  Let's go back to a repeat question.  Pick one thing you'll do one next week that is for your physical/mental health.
I'm going to drink more water and bring my lunch 3 days next week!


5.  Repeat question.  Which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week?

Well, I would have to say, Carmen's (http://mywittyblogtitle.blogspot.com) post really touched me and a new blogger Kate had me in tears too (http://unleashingthethingirl.blogspot.com) and of course Draz.


 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I plan on it. My hubby and the kids are all busy tomorrow, just me and the house work. Good times. Thanks for all of your kind words for me. Big Hug!

T

2 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

You made me laugh out loud...swinging is dangerous. HA - like literally -it can be. I loves you my Rosebud.

Pamela E. Williams said...

I know Draz, I cracked up! It can be really.

Have a wonderful weekend!!