Just the facts ma'am.
I'm so glad it's Friday, it's been a crazy week, busy with the start of school, busy at work and it looks like the weekend will be equally busy.
I have a few things on my mind that are of little or no importance, but I figured...hey, it's Friday, let's fill it with random thoughts by T.
- I got a haircut yesterday, it amazes me how a new haircut can make me feel so much better.
- Why does Tuna salad taste so much better when someone else makes it?
- Ever have a bad underwear day? When my underwear don't fit right, it jacks up my whole day!
- I finally broke down and bought the dreaded cheeseburger Doritos that Cindylew blogged about. OMG...how can a bunch of dudes in lab coats make a chip taste just like a burger?
- How can my house get so dusty in just one week?
- Why do I love office supplies so much?
- Why are the numbers on a calculator key pad in different order than the phone, it just seams logical to make them the same, I would dial a lot fewer wrong numbers.
- Why can't all of the key pads for credit/debit card swiper thingies be the same, I always get cash back when I don't want it, because I don't want to get out my reading glasses.
- Why do your eyes get increasingly worse the closer you get to 50? Oh, never mind, I know that answer, it's so you can't see the goat hairs that decide to take up residency on your chin!
- Why do I save my filing til Friday, when I hate filing but love Friday?
Well, enough of that. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Big Hug!