Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yippee!


I'm so excited, maybe I can be 40 down by Chicago, maybe. I'm feeling good and I'm feeling more at peace with my band lately. I still have not had another fill but I think I'm still in a good place. I think the hardest thing for me has been learning to accept the fact that it's okay to eat if I'm really truly hungry. Some days I am hungry more than other days. In fact, some days I feel like I'm hungry within a couple of hours after eating, but then some days I can go several hours. My band is fickle, but it's working and I'm pleased with the results even if they are slower than I anticipated.
Thank you all for the great comments on my pictures, you are so funny and sweet! It's one day closer to the weekend. I hope everyone has a great day!
Big Hug!
T

8 comments:

Donut Butt said...

Of course you can be down 40 by Chicago! You're awesome and you can do anything you put your mind to!!

I'm not sure what to tell you about your band. Mine is pretty much the same all day since I got an unfill...wide open all day :( I've heard drinking hot tea helps to loosen it up in the mornings but for later in the day I'm not sure what would help. But if you figure out something I want to know :)

Pamela E. Williams said...

I do believe you can do it!! I'm hungry most of the time, which I try to ignore MOST of the time. My surgeon who can be a "wise ass" said its ok to be hungry. I smh at him sometimes. So with that if I'm not about to fall over with hunger I ignore and sip some water. Can't wait to get my first fill.....I think.

Congrats on the WL!!

DB said...

Tessie, I am so happy for you!!! You are the sweetest blog follower ever, too :)

Sally Hamilton said...

Look at you go. When do you go back to the doc? They probably will do an adjustment. You'll be to the perfect place for you with the band soon.

Jacquie said...

You go girlfriend! I am still at 32 but like you, I am ok with it! Its slower than I would like but honestly, I am not surprised really.

You will definitely lose 2 lbs by Chicago! Not to worry.

Bianca said...

Great job. You can definitely lost the 2 lbs, keep up the great work!

Joey said...

Hell yes!!!! 2 pounds in 20 days - you can do it!!!!

Amanda M. said...

Congrats! You're doing great!