Monday, August 29, 2011

Another weekend....

Happy Monday folks! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was nice. Friday night we just hung out a friends pool and had a few cocktails and pizza. Saturday, I got my housework done and had a skin care clinic at my house. It was a great success by the way. Then Sunday morning, we woke up to this....




Oh the joys of having teenagers! I'm sure that the culprits had a blast sneaking around and trashing our beautiful lawn. It was not fun to clean up though. However, it was pretty good exercise and the backs of my legs are pretty sore today from picking all that paper up, so that's the plus of it all. I'm really getting excited about Chicago, it's hotter than Hell down South, so the thought of some cooler weather and all of you great gals is so exciting! I didn't do great on my food plan this weekend, but I didn't do horrible either. I definitely need a fill though, I'm ready! I hope that all of you affected by Irene are okay! Take care!

Big Hugs,

T




10 comments:

dede said...

WOW...doesn't it always just take your breath away when you look outside and see this??? We've been lucky this year!! At least you fit a workout in with it!!! That's great!
dede

Ms. M said...

One has got to love teenagers, lol. At least you were able to find a bright side of it... the exercise. :)

I was going to email you the answer to your question from my blog, but realized I don't have your email address. So the answer is Lg-XL on top and I'm guessing 16s or 18s on the bottom. The one pair of jeans that fits is a 16, but I tried on another pair of 16s that were too tight.

Can't wait to see you in Chicago! :)

Tina said...

oh your teenagers are loved :) What a mess!! I cannot wait for Chicago too! :)

xxxooo

Jacquie said...

Yikes! Looks like my old neighborhood around Halloween! Can't wait to see you!

Stephanie M. said...

Oh my gosh - what a mess! Can't wait to see you in Chicago.

Rhonda said...

Oh wow, that MUST have been a workout! The back of my legs are sore just looking at it. At least you can see the positive!

Can't wait for Chicago either! :D

Steph said...

I feel so bad in retrospect the number of houses my friends and I TP'ed back in high school. At least you had a good workout and I totally agree with you about the need for cooler weather! I am dying in this Florida heat. See you next month!!!

Laura Belle said...

Ha, that's hilarious. I mean, not nice at all. *giggle*

I agree tho, at least you looked to the brighter side of it!!

Colls said...

Yikes, what a mess! Great positive twist though with the exercise! I am sure it burned quite a few calories and worked a few muscles! <3

Cece said...

you've brought back some great high school band memories ... thanks :)