Friday, August 26, 2011

BYOC

BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 little questions you can copy and paste to your own blog in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blogging brain a break. Enjoy!
1. What is your blog theme and how did you pick your blog name? My blog theme is weight loss and living with a lap band. This is strange, but I had been lurking and reading blogs, when I decided to start my own, I was setting it up and Britney Spears "Hit me Baby one more time" came on the radio and I just started singing "Band me Baby!" Anyway...lame as it is, that's my blog name. I chose my blogger name Tessie Rose, because Tessie is my alter ego and stage name of the Lounge singer I play and Rose is my middle name.

2. Repeat question: I’m going to name a person not knowing anything about this person in your life or even if they exist and you need to try to describe them in five words/phrases.Female neighbor two homes/doors down to the
Mean
Bitchy
Widow
Angry
Selfish
Wow, that's terrible but it's true. I have lived near this woman for 11 years, she passes right by me and refuses to look in my direction, she has a pool and won't even let her grand children swim there. Our neighborhood was devastated by Hurricanes Rita and Ike, it brought out the very best in most of our neighbors, bringing us together through the tragedy and rebuilding...not her, she's just not a nice lady. I sometimes think, maybe she's just had a really sad life and no one has been nice to her, so when I go out for my morning walk, I bring her paper to her door, but I certainly don't think she appreciates it. I do like the rest of my neighbors though!

3. Which do you hate more? Spiders or snakes. Elliptical or treadmill. Hannah Montana or Lindsay Lohan. I don't really care much for spiders or snakes, but I see way more spiders in my day to day life than I do snakes, either one can cause you a world of trouble. I hate the treadmill, love the elliptical, it's so easy to get lost in the elliptical, you don't have to think about the next step and I don't worry about falling and hitting the wall when when I'm on the Elliptical. When Lindsay Lohan was little, (like in the Parent Trap) I thought that she was the cutest most talented child around...she's not so cute anymore. Hannah Montana = Fingernails on a chalk board to me!
4. Completely selfish question…I need a dress for Chicago…keep in mind I live in Podunk so the options of physically going into a vast array of stores is VERY limited. (thank God for the internet) When you need something fancy/a dress – what is your go to store and why?
I always have the best luck at Ross Dress for Less, Marshalls and a local store called S&M (get your minds out of the gutter)
5. Repeat question: How was your week in blog land and in real life? Blog world...well Earth quakes, Hurricanes, school starting...lots of folks are busy and I see I'm not the only one out there trying to get back on track. In real life, we made it through the first week of school. I've been in sort of a funk, I'm struggling with hunger and I have a fill schedule for Sept. 6!!! YaY!

That's about it, I'm so glad it's Friday!
Big Hugs!
T

5 comments:

Read said...

You can get lost in the elliptical? Really?? I sort of want to kill myself after about 3 minutes. Whereas I can go for hours on the treadmill... hmmmm.

My thingie is a Mirena - what was your experience??

Theresa said...

Read,I'll email you about the Mirena.

Cece said...

I love how you (and Draz) have alter egos :) I wonder if I have one? Do I need one? I can get lost in these silly questions that I am constantly asking myself !

Rhonda said...

I looooove Marshalls! I might have to go there today and look for a dress. :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

LOVE your answer to #1 - I didn't know that. Love you girl.