Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I've got this restless feeling.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm feeling well, restless. Maybe it's all the deep thinking that's been happening here in blogland. Maybe it's all the extra time I seem to have since I'm not eating, or thinking about eating at every turn. Maybe it's because for the first time in years, I have a sense of hope, hope that I may actually be able to do this and live my life as a normal sized woman. Don't get me wrong, I haven't had a terrible life as a super-sized woman. I function well, people like me, I have a good job, lots of friends a wonderful husband and children. I'm lucky, I'm happy....can it be possible, that I might also one day be.....healthy....fit....slim...comfortable? Man o man, just the thought of what my life can be like in a year is giving me spring fever, I feel, restless, but in a good way.

Am I crazy? Well yeah, but has anyone else felt this way too?

Have a great Wednesday guys! Big Hug!

8 comments:

LDswims said...

Looking forward to being restless with you! I know exactly what you mean and I'm not even there yet!

Steph said...

Can i join your restless club? I just look at other women who have been so successful with their band that it motivates me to keep going so that in a year I will be like them. You're not crazy...unless I'm crazy, too, because I feel the same! :)

-Grace- said...

I, too, have been feeling the restlessness. Literally, the possibilities are endless. It's so exciting, but kinda overwhelming at the same time.

Jess said...

Restless, excited, worried, freaking out, etc etc etc....every lil bundle of emotion possible. Change is scary good or bad. I am ready! You are sane, I promise!

Jenny said...

Maybe its spring fever! What will we do with all the "free" time? lol

Bonnie said...

I'm restless because I want to get my journey started. Guess my restlessness isn't the good kind.

Ali said...

I'm joining the club too! I just keep thinking about the next year and what will be different and all the possibilities. Though its almost all good, there is a little bit of stress there too. The unknown, maybe? Not sure!

Just found your blog. Can't wait to read all of it.

--Ali

Tina said...

Spring fever :) I get it every year! and sometimes in between. Things are hopping around blogsville aren't they.

Tina