Thursday, November 18, 2010

If you are what you eat....

Then this is ME!
Yeah, I've eaten an avocado every day for the past 12 days! I eat 1/2 for breakfast with Cavender's Greek seasoning on it and 4 saltines and then have the other 1/2 for a snack at 4:00!
Yummy. I wonder if I'll ever get tired of them? I doubt it. When they are perfectly ripe, they taste like butter!
Okay, enough of that. Thanks for all the fun and supportive comments on my freak outs about not weighing. For those of you who asked, I get to weigh on December 5. I begged my husband last night but still, the answer was no. I'm feeling better about things, scale wise. Last night I dreamt that my stomach was flat, maybe that's a sign.
I hope everyone has a great day. Big Hugs!
T

8 comments:

Steph said...

You are a better soul than I could ever dream of being. There is no way i would have made it this long without getting on the scale. Major league kudos to you.

As for avocados, I can't stand them. When I was a kid in Hawaii, we had a MASSIVE avacado tree outside our house and it was my job to go out and pick them as well as clean up all the ones that were on the ground getting all nasty. My mom made everything was avacados and served them as garnish with practically everything for 3 years. I OD'ed on them by age 9, I think :)

Colls said...

Love avocado! But, over the past few years I have not been able to eat them. So strange, I used to eat them like an apple and then all of a sudden my belly decides it will no longer digest them. So jealous, they are such a great snack! <3

Anonymous said...

I love me some guacamole! December 5th?????? Dear God, I would be dying. BTW, I have NOT mentioned your no scale deal to John. I really hope he doesn't read your blog!!! Love you lots, XOXOXO

Jenny said...

I WISH I could eat an avocado every day! They are so expensive around here right now ($1.50 ea.). My favorite way to eat them is to halve it, sprinkle it with a bit of lime juice and some parmesan cheese and broil it in the oven until its warm and the cheese is browned. Yum.... *drool*

Alison said...

Oh my goodness, I couldn't wait until December 5th, I'd be at the drug store standing on their scale! You're a much better woman than me!

I've never really thought of avocado as a snack, might have to try some!

Jess said...

I adore avocados. They are beyond delicous!

Joey said...

You are so strong! I would have gone out and bought a new scale by now. Haha!

Amanda Kiska said...

I love avacados.