Monday, May 17, 2010

100 followers? I can't believe it!

Thanks so much to all of you who follow my blog. I never thought I would have 100, that's amazing. If you look back, my very first blog post had the title "If you blog and no one reads it, is it still a blog?" I never thought I'd have this many followers and so many wonderful comments from you guys. Blogging has become very important to me. I feel connected to this band of bloggers and feel so lucky to have such a wonderful support system. I just can't thank you enough. I can't wait to meet some of you in Chicago. What a trip that will be. Have a great Monday everyone!
Hugs,
Tess

7 comments:

Gilly said...

I think it's great that there are so many of us out there now! A year ago, there was next to nobody. It's definitely wonderful to have all the support!

Bonnie said...

I am also thankful for everyone and all the great information that is posted. You deserve every one of your 100 followers. You've come a long way, Baby!

Sally Hamilton said...

It is a great support community.

Joey said...

We just can't help but love you. You are magnetic!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

My little Rosebud - here's to 100 more!

Cindylew said...

Hey Tesser...I'm proud to be one of your followers...you were one of my first and I felt an instant connection to you. Just think, I can now say, "I knew her when..."

Girl Bandit said...

Wow...you are a star....congrats