Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Please keep Jacquie and her family in your thoughts!

Oh my, my heart aches for our blog sister Jacquie (http://jax0120.blogspot.com/) and her family. Tragically her father and her brother-in-law were killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday. I cannot imagine the pain that she and her family are in right now. Her husband was there and had just gone through the intersection were the accident occurred. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. We never know what is in store for us and the ones we love. My wish for her is that she find comfort in knowing how very much we care about her. Big hug and lots of love sent to Jacquie.
T

2 comments:

Steph said...

I got an email for her this morning and my heart just went out to her and her family. I saw an article about it online in the Charleston news and it was just so tradgic. Please everyone keep her and her family in her prayers.

Bonnie said...

Well said. We forget sometimes how fragile life can be.