Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thanks for all of your support!

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful supportive comments yesterday. I appreciate you all more than you know. I feel better today and am going to look at this in a positive way. I was apprehensive about the fill so this gives me a little more time to assess the need. I do have restriction still, as yesterday I was a little upset and a little too hungry at lunch....stuck. Man that hurts. So, I know my band is there. I know that this is for the rest of my life. This year I have to embrace a little patience. So, Pearl and I are okay with waiting a little while for a fill.
I hope everyone has great day. Again, thanks.
Hugs,
T

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this your first fill? If so, you are about 6 weeks out since surgery...I think! I think I will be getting a fill between week 6-7 as I will be going out of town about a month after my surgery and will be gone for 10 days. I hope I won't be starving by then. I hope you will be okay. XOXOXO

Sally Hamilton said...

The most important thing is to be totally honest with your health care providers about what you're feeling, etc. so they can help you make the decision about adjustments. Patience is one of the most difficult parts of the lapband journey. You sound like you're doing great, though!

Band-Babe said...

That's a bummer about your appointment. But, I think sometimes I don't give my band enough credit. Even with needing a fill, it's still there for me, doing definitely more than if it wasn't there. And, I still have to keep reminding myself that slow is best. Ugh.

Jacquie said...

You are doing great Tess and I am sure you and Pearl will continue to lose even with having to wait another week or so! Hang in there!

Cindylew said...

Hang in there Cupcake...you'll have your fill before you know it.

Bonnie said...

Darn emergency patients. They spoil everything. Sorry you couldn't get your fill. That is a total bummer and I would've cried too.