Monday, May 3, 2010

Fill er up please!


The receptionist called me and moved up my fill appointment by one day. So, I get a fill on Wednesday. She said that my Doc likes to do fills on Wednesday, in case you are too tight. That made me feel pretty good that he wants to make sure you can get in to see him if you're overfilled.

I am feeling a little conflicted about getting a fill. I am feeling so good and am losing at a decent rate. I feel like if I make good food choices, I'm satisfied easily and stay satisfied. I am getting hungrier between meals, but that too is dependent on what I'm eating. I'm really afraid of being too tight. I have read some blogs were people think that PBing and sliming are a right of passage. I have no desire to go there! And I definitely don't want to have trouble with my water. I drink lots of water and want to continue with that.

So, those are my feelings about the fill. I believe that I need one, but I'm just scared. I hope it's uneventful and that my weight loss will speed up a little.



I had a wonderful weekend, filled with good friends and a little too much wine, but a good weekend indeed. Happy Monday guys.




Hugs,


T

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hopefully after you explain how well you are doing they will just give you a small fill that will take care of the hunger between meals. Good luck!

Sandy said...

I agree with Bonnie. I am not losing any weight and want to eat all the time. I have to take tiny fills but hope the one I get today works it's magic. I still want to eat and don't want to have the PBing problems like I did last month. My criteria for a fill: lose weight steady (like 1 lb a week) and not feel like I want to eat every two hours.

Jenny said...

I felt the same way before mine. I agree with the ladies, if you tell them how you feel they will probably just give you a small one which will be enough to get you by.

DB said...

Tess - I agree with you - I do not want to PB & slime. So if I can keep my restriction at a point where I don't - that would be great. It will just take a little more work on our part if the band is looser.

Band-Babe said...

Sounds like your doc is willing to address an overfill quickly. The only way you'll know for sure is to try it...

-Grace- said...

Tightness terrifies me as well. I think it just sounds miserable.

I'm sure your fill will go swimmingly!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Happy Monday is an oxi-moron my Rosebud. Happy Tuesday is something I can get on board with. Smooches.

Cindylew said...

Cheers to your upcoming fill.
Have a great week.

Girl Bandit said...

Tell the Dr all this. I usually am a little tight but don't mind it because it makes me chew better and I PB less...weird I know...but I just sip sip sip my water and within a week I can gulp again. You will be ok

#fatfreefloozy said...

Good luck sweety! i am sure you will go just fine!