Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 days til Mardi Gras!

Whew....7 more days of the party season. We have one more ball this weekend, then Monday night is the big Gala, where all of the Mardi Gras Krewes present their royalty and then Tuesday is Mardi Gras, we ride in the parade that evening and that's it. This has been a fun season, but I must say, I'm ready for a dry spell. Too much, even of a good thing, is too much! I'm tired and I'm still a little sick, but I guess I'm up for my final duties of the season.

For those of you interested in seeing more Mardi Gras you can click here and go to our Krewe's website and see pics from all of our events. I hope everyone has a great day today. Thanks for the nice comments on my post yesterday.

Big Hugs!
T

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Now I have a start of a bucket list.... Mardi Gras.....

Rhonda said...

Have a good time, you'll miss it when it's gone! :)

Jacquie said...

Party animal!!! I used to live for Fat Tuesday (the other 6 days of the week were Fat very often also now that I think about it!)

Shannon said...

it would be very cool to go to mardi gras in new orleans. glad things will be calming down for a bit in a week

Angela said...

I love reading about Mardi Gras through your blog. My dad's family is from there and we never make it out there anymore. So keep sharing so I can live vicariously through you! What I wouldn't give for a slice of king cake right now. :)